Play table tarimas /ˈteɪb(ə)l/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a table at which meals are served "he helped her clear the dining table" "a feast was spread upon the board"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs "it was a sturdy table"
- a piece of furniture with tableware for a meal laid out on it "I reserved a table at my favorite restaurant"
- food or meals in general "she sets a fine table" "room and board"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns "see table 1"
- a company of people assembled at a table for a meal or game "he entertained the whole table with his witty remarks"
- flat tableland with steep edges "the tribe was relatively safe on the mesa but they had to descend into the valley for water"
- a visual display of information
- hold back to a later time "let's postpone the exam"
- arrange or enter in tabular form