Play machine tarimas /məˈʃiːn/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine "he needs a car to get to work"
- any mechanical or electrical device that transmits or modifies energy to perform or assist in the performance of human tasks
- a device for overcoming resistance at one point by applying force at some other point
- a group that controls the activities of a political party "he was endorsed by the Democratic machine"
- an intricate organization that accomplishes its goals efficiently "the war machine"
- an efficient person "the boxer was a magnificent fighting machine"
- make by machinery "The Americans were machining while others still hand-made cars"
- turn, shape, mold, or otherwise finish by machinery