Play jagged tarimas /ˈdʒaɡɪd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- notched like a saw with teeth pointing toward the apex
- having a sharply uneven surface or outline "the jagged outline of the crags" "scraggy cliffs"
- having an irregularly notched or toothed margin as though gnawed
- a bout of drinking or drug taking
- a flap along the edge of a garment; used in medieval clothing
- a slit in a garment that exposes material of a different color underneath; used in Renaissance clothing
- a sharp projection on an edge or surface "he clutched a jag of the rock"
- cut teeth into; make a jagged cutting edge