Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- of something having the color of jade; especially varying from bluish green to yellowish green
- an old or over-worked horse
- a light green color varying from bluish green to yellowish green
- a woman adulterer
- a semiprecious gemstone that takes a high polish; is usually green but sometimes whitish; consists of jadeite or nephrite
- exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- lose interest or become bored with something or somebody "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"
- drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired; completely exhausted "the day's shopping left her exhausted" "he went to bed dog-tired" "was fagged and sweaty" "the trembling of his played out limbs" "felt completely washed-out" "only worn..."
- dulled by surfeit "the amoral, jaded, bored upper classes"
- exhausted "my father's words had left me jaded and depressed" - William Styron
all in, beat, beaten, bleary, burned-out (or burnt-out), bushed, dead, done, drained, exhausted, fatigued, limp, logy (also loggy), played out, pooped [slang], prostrate, spent, tapped out, tired, tuckered (out), washed-out, wearied, weary, wiped out, worn, worn-out