Play jade tarimas /dʒeɪd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- of something having the color of jade; especially varying from bluish green to yellowish green
- an old or over-worked horse
- a light green color varying from bluish green to yellowish green
- a woman adulterer
- a semiprecious gemstone that takes a high polish; is usually green but sometimes whitish; consists of jadeite or nephrite
- exhaust or get tired through overuse or great strain or stress "We wore ourselves out on this hike"
- lose interest or become bored with something or somebody "I'm so tired of your mother and her complaints about my food"