Play yard tarimas /jɑːd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- an area wholly or partly surrounded by walls or buildings "the house was built around an inner court"
- a lot on which there are no permanent buildings
- an enclosure for animals (as chicken or livestock)
- a long horizontal spar tapered at the end and used to support and spread a square sail or lateen
- the enclosed land around a house or other building "it was a small house with almost no yard"
- an area having a network of railway tracks and sidings for storage and maintenance of cars and engines
- a tract of land enclosed for particular activities (sometimes paved and usually associated with buildings) "they opened a repair yard on the edge of town"
- a unit of volume (as for sand or gravel)
- a unit of length equal to 3 feet; defined as 91.44 centimeters; originally taken to be the average length of a stride
- the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100