Play wadding tarimas /ˈwɒdɪŋ/
- n kamšalas
- kamša (vata
- popierius ir pan.)
- vatalinas (t. p. sheet wadding)
- to line with wadding pamušti vata
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- any material used especially to protect something
- a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent "a batch of letters" "a deal of trouble" "a lot of money" "he made a mint on the stock market" "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos" "it must have cost plenty" "a..."
- padding put in mattresses and cushions and upholstered furniture
- a small mass of soft material "he used a wad of cotton to wipe the counter"
- compress into a wad "wad paper into the box"
- crowd or pack to capacity "the theater was jampacked"