wadded vertimas lietuviškai
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent "a batch of letters" "a deal of trouble" "a lot of money" "he made a mint on the stock market" "see the rest of the winners in our huge passel of photos" "it must have cost plenty" "a..."
- padding put in mattresses and cushions and upholstered furniture
- a small mass of soft material "he used a wad of cotton to wipe the counter"
- compress into a wad "wad paper into the box"
- crowd or pack to capacity "the theater was jampacked"
abundance, barrel, basketful, boatload, bucket, bunch, bundle, bushel, carload, chunk, deal, dozen, fistful, gobs, good deal, heap, hundred, loads, lot, mass, mess, mountain, much, multiplicity, myriad, oodles, pack, passel, peck, pile, plateful, plenitude, plentitude, plenty, pot, profusion, quantity, raft, reams, scads, sight, slew, spate, stack, store, ton, volume, wealth, yard