Play vagabond tarimas /ˈvaɡəbɒnd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another "a drifting double-dealer" "the floating population" "vagrant hippies of the sixties"
- wandering aimlessly without ties to a place or community "led a vagabond life" "a rootless wanderer"
- anything that resembles a vagabond in having no fixed place "pirate ships were vagabonds of the sea"
- a wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support
- move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment "The gypsies roamed the woods" "roving vagabonds" "the wandering Jew" "The cattle roam across the prairie" "the laborers drift from one town to the next" "They rolled from town to town"