Play vacua tarimas /ˈvakjʊə/
pl žr. vacuum
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the state of containing nothing
- an electrical home appliance that cleans by suction
- a region that is devoid of matter
- an empty area or space "the huge desert voids" "the emptiness of outer space" "without their support he'll be ruling in a vacuum"
- the absence of matter
- clean with a vacuum cleaner "vacuum the carpets"
- A space in which the pressure is far below atmospheric pressure so that the remaining gases do not affect processes being carried on in the space.