Play tab tarimas /tab/
tab vertimas lietuviškai
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- a short strip of material attached to or projecting from something in order to facilitate opening or identifying or handling it "pull the tab to open the can" "files with a red tab will be stored separately" "the collar has a tab with a button hol..."
- the key on a typewriter or a word processor that causes a tabulation
- sensationalist journalism
- the bill in a restaurant "he asked the waiter for the check"
- an identifying or descriptive marker that is attached to an object
- section marker of a book.