Play structure tarimas /ˈstrʌktʃə/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a thing constructed; a complex entity constructed of many parts "the structure consisted of a series of arches" "she wore her hair in an amazing construction of whirls and ribbons"
- the manner of construction of something and the arrangement of its parts "artists must study the structure of the human body" "the structure of the benzene molecule"
- a particular complex anatomical part of a living thing "he has good bone structure"
- the complex composition of knowledge as elements and their combinations "his lectures have no structure"
- the people in a society considered as a system organized by a characteristic pattern of relationships "the social organization of England and America is very different" "sociologists have studied the changing structure of the family"
- give a structure to "I need to structure my days"