structuralize tarimas /ˈstrʌktʃ(ə)rəlʌɪz/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- concerned with systematic structure in a particular field of study
- affecting or involved in structure or construction "the structural details of a house such as beams and joists and rafters; not ornamental elements" "structural damage"
- relating to or having or characterized by structure "structural engineer" "structural errors" "structural simplicity"
- relating to or caused by structure, especially political or economic structure "structural unemployment in a technological society"
- relating to or concerned with the morphology of plants and animals "morphological differences"
- pertaining to geological structure "geomorphological features of the Black Hills" "morphological features of granite" "structural effects of folding and faulting of the earth's surface"