Play passing tarimas /ˈpɑːsɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- hasty and without attention to detail; not thorough "a casual (or cursory) inspection failed to reveal the house's structural flaws" "a passing glance" "perfunctory courtesy"
- of advancing the ball by throwing it "a team with a good passing attack" "a pass play"
- lasting a very short time "the ephemeral joys of childhood" "a passing fancy" "youth's transient beauty" "love is transitory but it is eternal" "fugacious blossoms"
- allowing you to pass (e.g., an examination or inspection) satisfactorily "a passing grade"
- to an extreme degree or extent "his eyesight was exceedingly defective"
- to an extreme degree "extremely cold" "extremely unpleasant"
- success in satisfying a test or requirement "his future depended on his passing that test" "he got a pass in introductory chemistry"
- going by something that is moving in order to get in front of it "she drove but well but her reckless passing of every car on the road frightened me"
- (American football) a play that involves one player throwing the ball to a teammate "the coach sent in a passing play on third and long"
- a bodily reaction of changing from one place or stage to another "the passage of air from the lungs" "the passing of flatus"