Play oppose tarimas /əˈpəʊz/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- to make the subject of dispute, contention, or litigation "They contested the outcome of the race"
- express opposition through action or words "dissent to the laws of the country"
- be against; express opposition to "We oppose the ban on abortion"
- be resistant to "The board opposed his motion"
- set into opposition or rivalry "let them match their best athletes against ours" "pit a chess player against the Russian champion" "He plays his two children off against each other"
- fight against or resist strongly "The senator said he would oppose the bill" "Don't fight it!"
- act against or in opposition to "She reacts negatively to everything I say"
- contrast with equal weight or force