Play off tarimas /ɒf/
- neturintis būti tarnyboje
- ne toks geras kaip paprastai
- žemiau nominalo
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint "free enterprise" "a free port" "a free country" "I have an hour free" "free will" "free of racism" "feel free to stay as long as you wish" "a free choice"
- not performing or scheduled for duties "He's off every Tuesday" "he was off duty when it happened" "an off-duty policeman"
- not in operation or operational "the oven is off" "the lights are off"
- (of events) no longer planned or scheduled "the wedding is definitely off"
- below a satisfactory level "an off year for tennis" "his performance was off"
- in an unpalatable state "sour milk"
- not performing or scheduled for duties "He's off every Tuesday"
- no longer on or in contact or attached "clean off the dirt" "he shaved off his mustache"
- from a particular thing or place or position (`forth' is obsolete) "ran away from the lion" "wanted to get away from there" "sent the children away to boarding school" "the teacher waved the children away from the dead animal" "went off to schoo..."
- at a distance in space or time "the boat was 5 miles off (or away)" "the party is still 2 weeks off (or away)" "away back in the 18th century"