Play obedience tarimas /əˈbiːdɪəns/
obedience vertimas lietuviškai
obedience paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the act of submitting; usually surrendering power to another
- the trait of being agreeably submissive and manageable
- behavior intended to please your parents "their children were never very strong on obedience" "he went to law school out of respect for his father's wishes"
- the act of obeying; dutiful or submissive behavior with respect to another person
- the trait of being willing to obey