Play menace tarimas /ˈmɛnəs/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a threat or the act of threatening "he spoke with desperate menace"
- something that is a source of danger "earthquakes are a constant threat in Japan"
- act in a threatening manner "A menacing person"
- express a threat either by an utterance or a gesture "he menaced the bank manager with a stick"
- pose a threat to; present a danger to "The pollution is endangering the crops"
- to utter intentions of injury or punishment against "He threatened me when I tried to call the police"