Play men tarimas /mɛn/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the force of workers available
- Human adult males as cultural, psychological, sociological, political, and economic entities.
- a person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies
- any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
- game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games "he taught me to set up the men on the chess board" "he sacrificed a piece to get a strategic advantage"
- all of the living human inhabitants of the earth "all the world loves a lover" "she always used `humankind' because `mankind' seemed to slight the women"
- an adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman) "there were two women and six men on the bus"
- a male person who plays a significant role (husband or lover or boyfriend) in the life of a particular woman "she takes good care of her man"
- an adult male person who has a manly character (virile and courageous competent) "the army will make a man of you"
- the generic use of the word to refer to any human being "it was every man for himself"