Play jolly tarimas /ˈdʒɒli/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- characterized by liveliness and lightheartedness "buoyant spirits" "his quick wit and chirpy humor" "looking bright and well and chirpy" "a perky little widow in her 70s"
- full of or showing high-spirited merriment "when hearts were young and gay" "a poet could not but be gay, in such a jocund company" - Wordsworth "the jolly crowd at the reunion" "jolly old Saint Nick" "a jovial old gentleman" "have a merry Chris..."
- bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer "a cheery hello" "a gay sunny room" "a sunny smile"
- to a moderately sufficient extent or degree "the shoes are priced reasonably" "he is fairly clever with computers" "they lived comfortably within reason"
- to a moderately sufficient extent or degree "pretty big" "pretty bad" "jolly decent of him" "the shoes are priced reasonably" "he is fairly clever with computers"
- a yawl used by a ship's sailors for general work
- a happy party
- be silly or tease one another "After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
- cause (somebody) to feel happier or more cheerful "She tried to cheer up the disappointed child when he failed to win the spelling bee"
- become cheerful