Play hacking tarimas /ˈhakɪŋ/
hacking vertimas lietuviškai
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- a sudden noisy expulsion of air from the lungs that clears the air passages; a common symptom of upper respiratory infection or bronchitis or pneumonia or tuberculosis
- a saddle horse used for transportation rather than sport etc.
- a horse kept for hire
- an old or over-worked horse
- a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
- a tool (as a hoe or pick or mattock) used for breaking up the surface of the soil
- one who works hard at boring tasks
- a mediocre and disdained writer
- a politician who belongs to a small clique that controls a political party for private rather than public ends
- a person who works in a prison and is in charge of prisoners
- a small cut
- cough spasmodically "The patient with emphysema is hacking all day"
- significantly cut up a manuscript
- fix a computer program piecemeal until it works "I'm not very good at hacking but I'll give it my best"
- kick on the shins
- kick on the arms
- cut with a hacking tool
- cut away "he hacked his way through the forest"
- be able to manage or manage successfully "I can't hack it anymore" "she could not cut the long days in the office"
- proceed or get along "How is she doing in her new job?" "How are you making out in graduate school?" "He's come a long way"