Play green tarimas /ɡriːn/
- žalia spalva
- žali dažai
- bendruomenės žemė
- bendruomenės žemė/pieva
- žalia pievelė
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- someone who works to protect the environment from destruction or pollution
- a river that rises in western Wyoming and flows southward through Utah to become a tributary of the Colorado River
- an environmentalist who belongs to the Green Party
- United States labor leader who was president of the American Federation of Labor from 1924 to 1952 and who led the struggle with the Congress of Industrial Organizations (1873-1952)
- of the color between blue and yellow in the color spectrum; similar to the color of fresh grass "a green tree" "green fields" "green paint"
- not fully developed or mature; not ripe "unripe fruit" "fried green tomatoes" "green wood"
- naive and easily deceived or tricked "at that early age she had been gullible and in love"
- looking pale and unhealthy "you're looking green" "green around the gills"
- concerned with or supporting or in conformity with the political principles of the Green Party
- lacking training or experience "the new men were eager to fight" "raw recruits"