Play family tarimas /ˈfam(ə)li/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- relating to or having the characteristics of a family "children of the same familial background" "familial aggregation"
- primary social group; parents and children "he wanted to have a good job before starting a family"
- people descended from a common ancestor "his family has lived in Massachusetts since the Mayflower"
- a collection of things sharing a common attribute "there are two classes of detergents"
- a social unit living together "he moved his family to Virginia" "It was a good Christian household" "I waited until the whole house was asleep" "the teacher asked how many people made up his home"
- A unit for the population census, every individual or group of individuals residing in the same dwelling.
- (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more genera "sharks belong to the fish family"
- an association of people who share common beliefs or activities "the message was addressed not just to employees but to every member of the company family" "the church welcomed new members into its fellowship"
- a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities
- a person having kinship with another or others "he's kin" "he's family"