Play familiar tarimas /fəˈmɪlɪə/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- (usually followed by `of') having knowledge or understanding "our youth are cognizant of the law" "I am well aware of his limitations"
- taking undue liberties "young women disliked the overfamiliar tone he took with them"
- having mutual interests or affections; of established friendship "on familiar terms" "pretending she is on an intimate footing with those she slanders"
- well known or easily recognized "a familiar figure" "familiar songs" "familiar guests"
- within normal everyday experience; common and ordinary; not strange "familiar ordinary objects found in every home" "a familiar everyday scene" "a familiar excuse" "a day like any other filled with familiar duties and experiences"
- (usually followed by `with') well informed about or knowing thoroughly "conversant with business trends" "familiar with the complex machinery" "he was familiar with those roads"
- a spirit (usually in animal form) that acts as an assistant to a witch or wizard
- a friend who is frequently in the company of another "drinking companions" "comrades in arms"
- a person attached to the household of a high official (as a pope or bishop) who renders service in return for support