Play fairly tarimas /ˈfɛːli/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- with loyalty; in a loyal manner "government will not be efficient unless the people as a whole accept leadership loyally and enthusiastically"
- in accordance with moral or social standards "that serves him right" "do right by him"
- in an equitable manner "the inheritance was equitably divided among the sisters"
- to a moderately sufficient extent or degree "the shoes are priced reasonably" "he is fairly clever with computers" "they lived comfortably within reason"
- to a moderately sufficient extent or degree "pretty big" "pretty bad" "jolly decent of him" "the shoes are priced reasonably" "he is fairly clever with computers"
- without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner "deal fairly with one another"
- in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating "they played fairly"
- without bias; without selfish motives "he decided the case disinterestedly"