Play facing tarimas /ˈfeɪsɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- providing something with a surface of a different material
- a protective covering that protects the outside of a building
- a lining applied to the edge of a garment for ornamentation or strengthening
- an ornamental coating to a building
- the face or front of a building
- the human face (`kisser' and `smiler' and `mug' are informal terms for `face' and `phiz' is British)
- a vertical surface of a building or cliff
- the side upon which the use of a thing depends (usually the most prominent surface of an object) "he dealt the cards face down"
- the striking or working surface of an implement
- the general outward appearance of something "the face of the city is changing"