facilities tarimas /fəˈsɪlɪti/
facilities vertimas lietuviškai
facilities paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort "he rose through the ranks with apparent ease" "they put it into containers for ease of transportation" "the very easiness of the deed held her back"
- a service that an organization or a piece of equipment offers you "a cell phone with internet facility"
- something designed and created to serve a particular function and to afford a particular convenience or service "catering facilities" "toilet facilities" "educational facilities"
- a building or place that provides a particular service or is used for a particular industry "the assembly plant is an enormous facility"
- a natural effortlessness "they conversed with great facility" "a happy readiness of conversation" --Jane Austen
- skillful performance or ability without difficulty "his quick adeptness was a product of good design" "he was famous for his facility as an archer"
- the quality of being able to perform; a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment
- a room containing a toilet
- bathroom with toilet
- lavatory, w.c. (the room)
- a toilet in Britain
Frazės ir frazeologizmai
- health facility
- dental facility
- facility access
- facility closure
- facility closures
- facility construction
- facility control
- facility design
- facility design and construction
- facility regulation
- facility regulation and control
- health facility acquisition
- health facility administrators
- health facility closure
- health facility closures