Play fabrication tarimas /fabrɪˈkeɪʃ(ə)n/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a contrived or fantastic idea "a figment of the imagination"
- the act that results in something coming to be "the devising of plans" "the fashioning of pots and pans" "the making of measurements" "it was already in the making"
- the deliberate act of deviating from the truth
- the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery)
- the act of making something (a product) from raw materials "the synthesis and fabrication of single crystals" "an improvement in the manufacture of explosives" "manufacturing is vital to Great Britain"
- writing in a fictional form
- a deliberately false or improbable account
- something that is a counterfeit; not what it seems to be