Play dabbing tarimas /ˈdabɪŋ/
dabbing vertimas lietuviškai
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- important food fish of Europe
- a light touch or stroke
- a small quantity of something moist or liquid "a dab of paint" "a splatter of mud" "just a splash of whiskey"
- a print made by an impression of the ridges in the skin of a finger; often used for biometric identification in criminal investigations
- make physical contact with, come in contact with "Touch the stone for good luck" "She never touched her husband"
- hit lightly "pat him on the shoulder"
- apply (usually a liquid) to a surface "dab the wall with paint"