Play cultivate tarimas /ˈkʌltɪveɪt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- work land as by ploughing, harrowing, and manuring, in order to make it ready for cultivation "till the soil"
- adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment "domesticate oats" "tame the soil"
- prepare for crops "Work the soil" "cultivate the land"
- foster the growth of
- teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment "Cultivate your musical taste" "Train your tastebuds" "She is well schooled in poetry"
- be a farmer; work as a farmer "My son is farming in California"