Play alternate tarimas /ˈɔːltəneɪt/
- kas antras
- kas pavaduoja
- pakaitinis narys
- daryti iš eilės
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- someone who takes the place of another person
- someone who takes the place of another (as when things get dangerous or difficult) "the star had a stand-in for dangerous scenes" "we need extra employees for summer fill-ins"
- occurring by turns; first one and then the other "alternating feelings of love and hate"
- every second one of a series "the cleaning lady comes on alternate Wednesdays" "jam every other day" - the White Queen
- of leaves and branches etc; first on one side and then on the other in two ranks along an axis; not paired "stems with alternate leaves"
- serving or used in place of another "an alternative plan"
- do something in turns "We take turns on the night shift"
- go back and forth; swing back and forth between two states or conditions
- reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- be an understudy or alternate for a role