Play altered tarimas /ˈɔːltəd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- changed in form or character without becoming something else "the altered policy promised success" "following an altered course we soon found ourselves back in civilization" "he looked...with clouded eyes and with an altered manner of breathing" - ...
- changed in order to improve or made more fit for a particular purpose "seeds precisely adapted to the area" "instructions altered to suit the children's different ages"
- having testicles or ovaries removed
- build again "The house was rebuild after it was hit by a bomb"
- remove the ovaries of "Is your cat spayed?"
- become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence "her mood changes in accordance with the weather" "The supermarket's selection of vegetables varies according to the season"
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city" "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue"
- insert words into texts, often falsifying it thereby
- make an alteration to "This dress needs to be altered"
- undergo a change; become different in essence; losing one's or its original nature "She changed completely as she grew older" "The weather changed last night"