Play zero tarimas /ˈzɪərəʊ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- indicating the absence of any or all units under consideration "a zero score"
- indicating an initial point or origin
- having no measurable or otherwise determinable value "the goal is zero population growth"
- of or relating to the null set (a set with no members)
- the point on a scale from which positive or negative numerical quantities can be measured
- a quantity of no importance "it looked like nothing I had ever seen before" "reduced to nil all the work we had done" "we racked up a pathetic goose egg" "it was all for naught" "I didn't hear zilch about it"
- a mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number
- a worthless lazy fellow
- the sight setting that will cause a projectile to hit the center of the target with no wind blowing
- adjust (as by firing under test conditions) the zero of (a gun) "He zeroed in his rifle at 200 yards"