Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- strike down or shoot down
- cook or heat in a microwave oven "You can microwave the leftovers"
- strike at with firepower or bombs "zap the enemy"
- kill with or as if with a burst of gunfire or electric current or as if by shooting "in this computer game, space travellers are vaporized by aliens"
- strike suddenly and with force "This show zaps the viewers with some shocking scenes"
- switch channels, on television
- a sudden event that imparts energy or excitement, usually with a dramatic impact "they gave it another zap of radiation"
bang, bash, bat, belt, bludgeon, BOB, bonk, bop, box, bust, clap, clip, clobber, clock, clout, crack, hammer, hit, knock, nail, paste, pound, punch, rap, slam, slap, slog, slug, smack, smite, sock, strike, swat, swipe, thump, thwack, wallop, whack, whale