Play year tarimas /jəː/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- a body of students who graduate together "the class of '97" "she was in my year at Hoehandle High"
- the period of time that it takes for a planet (as, e.g., Earth or Mars) to make a complete revolution around the sun "a Martian year takes 687 of our days"
- a period of time containing 365 (or 366) days "she is 4 years old" "in the year 1920"
- a period of time occupying a regular part of a calendar year that is used for some particular activity "a school year"
- without missing a year "they travel to China annually"