Play write tarimas /rʌɪt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- exchange messages "My Russian pen pal and I have been corresponding for several years"
- communicate or express by writing "Please write to me every week"
- record data on a computer "boot-up instructions are written on the hard disk"
- communicate (with) in writing "Write her soon, please!"
- communicate by letter "He wrote that he would be coming soon"
- mark or trace on a surface "The artist wrote Chinese characters on a big piece of white paper" "Russian is written with the Cyrillic alphabet"
- produce a literary work "She composed a poem" "He wrote four novels"
- write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word) "He spelled the word wrong in this letter"
- write music "Beethoven composed nine symphonies"
- have (one's written work) issued for publication "How many books did Georges Simenon write?" "She published 25 books during her long career"