Play worst tarimas /wəːst/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- (superlative of `bad') most wanting in quality or value or condition "the worst player on the team" "the worst weather of the year"
- to the highest degree of inferiority or badness "She suffered worst of all" "schools were the worst hit by government spending cuts" "the worst dressed person present"
- the weakest effort or poorest achievement one is capable of "it was the worst he had ever done on a test"
- the greatest damage or wickedness of which one is capable "the invaders did their worst" "so pure of heart that his worst is another man's best"
- the least favorable outcome "the worst that could happen"
- defeat thoroughly "He mopped up the floor with his opponents"
- badly behaved "a naughty boy"
- in an advanced state of decomposition and having a foul odor "horrible like raw and putrid flesh" - Somerset Maugham
- feeling nausea; feeling about to vomit
- feeling physical discomfort or pain (`tough' is occasionally used colloquially for `bad') "my throat feels bad" "she felt bad all over" "he was feeling tough after a restless night"