Play wondering tarimas /ˈwʌnd(ə)rɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- showing curiosity "if someone saw a man climbing a light post they might get inquisitive" "raised a speculative eyebrow"
- cause to be interested or curious
- have a wish or desire to know something "He wondered who had built this beautiful church"
- place in doubt or express doubtful speculation "I wonder whether this was the right thing to do" "she wondered whether it would snow tonight"
- be amazed at "We marvelled at the child's linguistic abilities"
- a state in which you want to learn more about something
- something that causes feelings of wonder "the wonders of modern science"
- the feeling aroused by something strange and surprising
- the feeling that accompanies something extremely surprising "he looked at me in astonishment"