Play woman tarimas /ˈwʊmən/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- characteristic of or peculiar to a woman "female sensitiveness" "female suffrage"
- a married woman; a man's partner in marriage
- women as a class "it's an insult to American womanhood" "woman is the glory of creation" "the fair sex gathered on the veranda"
- a human female employed to do housework "the char will clean the carpet" "I have a woman who comes in four hours a day while I write"
- an adult female person (as opposed to a man) "the woman kept house while the man hunted"
- a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man "he was faithful to his woman"
- informal terms for a (young) woman
- Human adult females as cultural, psychological, sociological, political, and economic entities.