Play witting tarimas /ˈwɪtɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- aware or knowing "a witting tool of the Communists"
- intentionally conceived "a conscious effort to speak more slowly" "a conscious policy"
- mental ability "he's got plenty of brains but no common sense"
- a message whose ingenuity or verbal skill or incongruity has the power to evoke laughter
- a witty amusing person who makes jokes
- The faculty of expressing the amusing, clever, or comical or the keen perception and cleverly apt expression of connections between ideas that awaken amusement and pleasure. (From Random House Unabridged Dictionary, 2d ed)