well groomed lietuviškai
well groomed vertimas
- a gerai prižiūrimas
- išpuoselėtas gražiai apsirengęs
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- free from clumsiness; precisely or deftly executed "he landed a clean left on his opponent's cheek" "a clean throw" "the neat exactness of the surgeon's knife"
- neat and smart in appearance "a clean-cut and well-bred young man" "the trig corporal in his jaunty cap" "a trim beard"
- having your hair neatly brushed and combed
- having tasteful clothing and being scrupulously neat