Play webbed tarimas /wɛbd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- membrane connecting the toes of some aquatic birds and mammals
- an intricate trap that entangles or ensnares its victim
- a fabric (especially a fabric in the process of being woven)
- computer network consisting of a collection of internet sites that offer text and graphics and sound and animation resources through the hypertext transfer protocol
- an interconnected system of things or people "he owned a network of shops" "retirement meant dropping out of a whole network of people who had been part of my life" "tangled in a web of cloth"
- an intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving "the trees cast a delicate web of shadows over the lawn"
- a web spun by spiders to trap insect prey
- construct or form a web, as if by weaving
- having open interstices or resembling a web