Play waxing tarimas /ˈwaksɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- (of the moon) pertaining to the period during which the visible surface of the moon increases "the waxing moon passes from new to full"
- the application of wax to a surface
- a gradual increase in magnitude or extent "the waxing of the moon"
- made of or covered with wax "waxen candles" "careful, the floor is waxy"
- any of various substances of either mineral origin or plant or animal origin; they are solid at normal temperatures and insoluble in water
- a paint consisting of pigment mixed with melted beeswax; it is fixed with heat after application
- go up or advance "Sales were climbing after prices were lowered"
- increase in phase "the moon is waxing"
- cover with wax "wax the car"
- change from one state to another "run amok" "run rogue" "run riot"