Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- vocally expressing grief or sorrow or resembling such expression "lamenting sinners" "wailing mourners" "the wailing wind" "wailful bagpipes" "tangle her desires with wailful sonnets" - Shakespeare
- loud cries made while weeping
- a cry of sorrow and grief "their pitiful laments could be heard throughout the ward"
- cry weakly or softly "she wailed with pain"
- emit long loud cries "wail in self-pity" "howl with sorrow"
aching, agonized, anguished, bemoaning, bewailing, bitter, deploring, doleful, dolorous, funeral, grieving, heartbroken, lamentable, lugubrious, mournful, plaintive, plangent, regretful, rueful, sorrowful, sorry, weeping, woeful