Play vibrate tarimas /vʌɪˈbreɪt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- feel sudden intense sensation or emotion "he was thrilled by the speed and the roar of the engine"
- move or swing from side to side regularly "the needle on the meter was oscillating"
- shake, quiver, or throb; move back and forth rapidly, usually in an uncontrolled manner
- sound with resonance "The sound resonates well in this theater"
- be undecided about something; waver between conflicting positions or courses of action "He oscillates between accepting the new position and retirement"