Play vexing tarimas /ˈvɛksɪŋ/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- annoy persistently "The children teased the boy because of his stammer"
- be a mystery or bewildering to "This beats me!" "Got me--I don't know the answer!" "a vexing problem" "This question really stuck me"
- subject to prolonged examination, discussion, or deliberation "vex the subject of the death penalty"
- change the arrangement or position of
- disturb the peace of mind of; afflict with mental agitation or distress "I cannot sleep--my daughter's health is worrying me"
- cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations "Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me" "It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves"
- causing irritation or annoyance "tapping an annoying rhythm on his glass with his fork" "aircraft noise is particularly bothersome near the airport" "found it galling to have to ask permission" "an irritating delay" "nettlesome paperwork" "a pe..."
- extremely annoying or displeasing "his cavelier curtness of manner was exasperating" "I've had an exasperating day" "her infuriating indifference" "the ceaseless tumult of the jukebox was maddening"