Play value tarimas /ˈvaljuː/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- the quality that renders something desirable or valuable or useful
- the idea that is intended "What is the meaning of this proverb?"
- relative darkness or lightness of a color "I establish the colors and principal values by organizing the painting into three values--dark, medium...and light" -Joe Hing Lowe
- the quality (positive or negative) that renders something desirable or valuable "the Shakespearean Shylock is of dubious value in the modern world"
- a numerical quantity measured or assigned or computed "the value assigned was 16 milliseconds"
- an ideal accepted by some individual or group "he has old-fashioned values"
- the amount (of money or goods or services) that is considered to be a fair equivalent for something else "he tried to estimate the value of the produce at normal prices"
- The economic and measurable character of a good or service, taking into account its cost and offer and demand.
- (music) the relative duration of a musical note
- estimate the value of "How would you rate his chances to become President?" "Gold was rated highly among the Romans"