Play upright tarimas /ˈʌprʌɪt/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- any vertical post or rod used as a support
- a piano with a vertical sounding board
- a vertical structural member as a post or stake "the ball sailed between the uprights"
- in a vertical position; not sloping "an upright post"
- upright in position or posture "an erect stature" "erect flower stalks" "for a dog, an erect tail indicates aggression" "a column still vertical amid the ruins" "he sat bolt upright"
- of moral excellence "a genuinely good person" "a just cause" "an upright and respectable man"
- maintaining an erect position "standing timber" "many buildings were still standing"