Play unrestricted tarimas /ʌnrɪˈstrɪktɪd/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint "free enterprise" "a free port" "a free country" "I have an hour free" "free will" "free of racism" "feel free to stay as long as you wish" "a free choice"
- never having had security classification
- free of restrictions on conduct "I had unrestricted access"
- not restricted or modified in meaning "unrestricted verbs are usually stronger than those qualified by adverbs"
- accessible to all
- not subject to or subjected to restriction