Play uneasy tarimas /ʌnˈiːzi/
Paaiškinimas anglų kalba
- experiencing a sudden sense of danger
- socially uncomfortable; unsure and constrained in manner "awkward and reserved at parties" "ill at ease among eddies of people he didn't know" "was always uneasy with strangers"
- lacking a sense of security or affording no ease or reassurance "farmers were uneasy until rain finally came" "uneasy about his health" "gave an uneasy laugh" "uneasy lies the head that wears the crown" "an uneasy coalition government" "an unea..."
- lacking or not affording physical or mental rest "a restless night" "she fell into an uneasy sleep"
- causing or fraught with or showing anxiety "spent an anxious night waiting for the test results" "cast anxious glances behind her" "those nervous moments before takeoff" "an unquiet mind"
- relating to bodily unease that causes discomfort